Letters of love.

Even though James is on the other side of the world at the moment, I still feel so close to him. This is thanks to such accessible technology - we have been chatting on Skype and Facebook quite a bit. We have worked out the times that suit us to log on and voila we are face to face talking like he’s sitting on the couch next to me! That being said – it got me thinking about the old days when people would have to wait weeks or months to receive a letter from their loved ones. I have a book of old love letters from around the world and there is so much passion and depth in the writing because they couldn’t just jump on Skype and tell their loved one that they missed them. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder, but I am soooo very thankful that it is now a computer screen that is the only thing between James and I – not months of waiting for the postman to drop off a letter!






1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love hand calligraphy x

    wander-lustt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete